White Stonecrop Sedums have become increasingly popular in recent years for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, these plants are stunningly beautiful. Their delicate, white petals contrast beautifully with the bright green foliage, creating a stunning display any time of year. Additionally, White Stonecrop Sedums are incredibly drought-tolerant, making them perfect for gardens that get a lot of rainfall. Finally, White Stonecrop Sedums are easy to grow, requiring little care other than regular watering. Whether you want a beautiful addition to your garden or want an plant that will thrive in dry conditions, White Stonecrop Sedum is a great choice.
Sedum ‘White Stone Crop’ Succulent – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
White Stonecrop Sedum is an interesting succulent that grows in a wide variety of climates. This plant can be found growing in dry areas, as well as moist areas. It also grows in a variety of soils, which makes it a versatile plant for gardeners.
- Long, foliage
- Adds color to a variety of different gardens
- Easily grown through cuttings or tissue culture
- Attractive silk-like leaves
- Forms low and wide rosettes
- Blooms in Spring with lavender flowers
- -Growing zones: 6 - 10
- -Plant size: 5-6 tall
- Tips for Care:
- -Water your stonecrop sufficiently during the winter months to make sure it doesnt shrivel.
- -Albizia lebbeck plant looks like a pine tree in the winter
- -Almost any soil will grow this plant
- -Can be used to create lower rises in gardens or borders
- Grows in a wide variety of all types of soils
- Stays green anywhere indoors or out
- 100% Indoor/Outdoor plant