We keep your personal information private and secure. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
What do we collect?
When you make a purchase from The Snobby Leaf, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number and a password. We use this information to process your order(s), to keep you updated on your purchases and to personalize your shopping experience. Additionally, we collect & store information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Why do we collect this information?
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials, and new additions to this store.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
What are “cookies”?
Like most, e-commerce sites, we use “cookies” to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, such as but not limited to credit card processing providers. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
PRIVACY ON OTHER WEB SITES