Moondrop Schefflera is a beautiful tree that is very popular for landscaping. It has a unique form, with drooping branches and a lush canopy. There are many reasons why people like Moondrop Scheffleras, but one of the most common reasons is their beauty.Moondrop Scheffleras can be planted in any location, but they are particularly popular in gardens and yards because of their ability to grow in a variety of environments. They are easy to care for, and they will not become woody or dense over time. Additionally, they are tolerant of a wide range of climates, making them perfect for locations throughout the United States.One of the best things about Moondrop Scheffleras is their ability to attract wildlife. They are often used as part of landscaping schemes that attract birds, butterflies, and other animals. This makes them an ideal choice for areas that want to attract wildflowers and butterflies but do not have room for large trees or plants.
Schefflera Moonlight ‘Umbrella Plant’ – 4″ Pot
23 in stock
Schefflera arborea is a popular houseplant that can be found in most home gardens. Schefflera arborea has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, and it is now being used more and more as a landscape plant.Schefflera arborea is a popular houseplant that can be found in most home gardens. Schefflera arborea has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, and it is now being used more and more as a landscape plant.
- A healthy, low maintenance indoor or outdoor plant
- Easy to care for- simply clean leaves weekly
- Provides natural air purification
- Drought tolerant
- ● Highly adaptable
- ● Easy care
- ● Dark green leaves
- ● Releases oxygen into the air
- A normal indoor temperature for Schefflera arborea is an hour or two above the average daily room temperature. It is best to keep them in bright light, but they can survive a little less light. It is important that honeysuckle aphids do not attack the leaves of an scheflera plant, because it will cause a plant disease called honeydew. If it becomes too much to control the aphids by manually removing the fecal balls and releasing hoses, then spray them with tomato plants pathogen or vinegar