The popularity of pink princess philodendrons is no surprise. This plant is beautiful, easy to care for, and fragrant. It makes a great addition to any home or office.The pink princess philodendron is a tall, slender plant with long leaves and a profusion of large, rosy flowers. The flowers are arranged in clusters on long stems. The plant grows best in partial to full sun and prefers moist soil. It can be propagation by dividing the roots in the spring or planting new rooted cuttings in the fall.
Philodendron ‘Pink Princess’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Are you looking for a unique addition to your home but dont know how to take care of one? Check out our page on pink princess philodendrons! These plants are definitely different, but they make great houseplants if youre up for the challenge.
- A sacred looking plant that is perfect on any desktop
- Red and pink flowers in full bloom with a warm, cozy aura
- No pink undertones so these plants are safe for kids
- Tropical tuberous pot helps maintain growth
- 6 different types of plants
- 5-12 inch pots
- Develops roots quickly and easily
- Buy rare-and-seldom-seen pink Philodendron
- 3 foot tall plants that breath well and need low-medium light
- Scissor trim leaves to the desired length
- Contain little or no poisons
- -Philodendron is a plant genus of the family Araceae-
- Controls humidity
- -Beneficial for people with asthma, allergies and respiratory ailments
- Besdies being unique, Philodendron are easy to care for and most will flourish indoors with temperatures rarely exceeding natural comfort zone. Creating a damp but never liquid layer in your terrarium or on the soil surface is important as they prefer humidity. Direct sunlight should be avoided because they reaction slowly to such changes in light conditions- some form of indirect bright light would be best. Watering only needs to be done when it starts to look dry. The pH levels should range between 5 and 7, though not more than slightly acidic if you have a background hard water content.