One of the most popular plants in the world is the dragon tail philodendron. These plants have lengthy, colorful leaves and tend to grow very rapidly. The dragon tail philodendron is a great choice for people who are looking for an interesting plant to add to their garden. There are many reasons why these plants are so popular. First, they are easy to grow. Second, they make a great addition to any room in the house. Finally, they are very attractive and can make a big impact in any garden. If you’re looking for a plant that will make a statement in your garden, the dragon tail philodendron is a great option.
Philodendron ‘Dragon Tail’ – 4″ Pot
19 in stock
Do you have a philodendron that needs a little TLC? If so, youre not alone. Many people have philodendrons, and they can be a beautiful addition to any home. But like any other plant, philodendrons need regular care.In this article, were going to show you how to take care of a dragon tail philodendron. This particular variety is especially popular because of its strikingly dragon-like appearance.
- Easy accessible leaves
- Quick root fertilization
- Bright colors inside the plant
- High levels of alkalinity
- Keep the humidity at 70%
- Care for the philodendron according to its light levels
- Water the philodendron by allowing it to dry out before you water it again
- If a philodendron is not showing any visible signs of spots, water, or blemishes, it might still need to be repotted
- Make sure that the pots you choose for your philodendron are airtight and stay moist
- While tips for fertilizing can vary, ideally PPM (potassium-phosphorus- magnesium) is used to provide all the nutrients your root systems need
- Including germination and bloom cycles to develop strong roots