Superbum anthuriums are popular because they have striking colors and are easy to grow. They also can be propagated by Division, so they are a good choice for those who want to propagate plants from cuttings.
Anthurium ‘Superbum’ – 4″ Pot
16 in stock
Anthuriums are one of the most popular types of plants in the world, and for good reason! Theyre hardy, easy to care for, and can add a splash of color and life to any garden. Weve gathered some tips on growing and caring for an anthurium, as well as some of the best species for your specific climate and garden. So whether youre a beginner or an experienced gardener, be sure to check out our guide to superbum anthuriums!
- -HGTVs P.J. Brown shares step-by-step instructions on how to grow and care for an anthurium, including the best species for your specific climate
- -Details about some of the best types of anthuriums and their favorite colors, along with tips on what color goes best with what style of decoration
- -More than 50 varieties of anthuriums, from Anthuriums family, including 3 easy to grow tropical species
- -Simple beginner soil guide for all types of North American, subtropic and temperate zone climates
- -Dont forget to recreate the look in your home with these 4 DIY anthurium decorating ideas
- Includes some of the best Anthurium species for your specific climate and garden.
- A definition of what an anthurium is as well as a breakdown of how to care for them.
- A list of tips you should follow when growing and caring for an Anthurium plant.
- Some characteristics that define the best picks to grow.
- Nationally recognized for their durability and hardiness
- Great for beginners, although with some care wont need too much work
- A guide to superbum anthuriums, so you dont have to guess what species will suit you best
- Separate pests: African Violets, Hamadryas Fruit, White Lilies
- Planting & care: Care of soil, humidity, Sunlight
- Flowering Season: Months