The popularity of satin pothos comes from their unique appearance and long lifespan. Satin pothos are climbing plants that can reach heights of six feet or more. They have long, graceful vines that can be wrapped around tree branches or other supports. The leaves are glossy green and arranged in a rosette pattern. The flowers are small and white, and they produce yellow fruits that attract insects. Satin pothos grow quickly, and they can be propagated by rooting cuttings taken from the plants. They are easy to care for, and they make a beautiful addition to any garden.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Pothos ‘Satin’ – 4″ Pot
Satin Pothos is a stunning, low maintenance succulent that is perfect for any room in your home. Its tight rosettes and soft, velvety texture make it the perfect plant to drape over any surface and its neutral color palette makes it versatile for any decor.
SATIN POTHOS Features
- Unique textures: The flattened spirals that make up the Satin Pothoss rosette are soft and velvety to the touch
- Hang it: The plant thrives no matter how you hang it, as long as you keep a steady stream of part lukewarm water
- Low maintenance: You can prune back or trim off any parts of the plant that are too droopy
- The leaves of this gorgeous succulent are soft to the touch, but tend not to feel mushy when touched like a lot of plants. The leaves spread wide, creating a rustling waterfall-like effect as you pass by that is calming and mesmerizing. It can easily be pruned with scissors.
- Begin with a healthy, boundless plant, ready to spread and grow
- Includes drainage system for optimal drainage
- Keeps its dish-like shape—an indistinguishable look if potted in soil or a delicate air pot
- No need for soil or sunlight
- Low-maintenance plant able to thrive in low light settings
- Ideal for interiors with minimal UV light exposure
The Satin Pothos is a relative of the common houseplant, philodendron. It is native to South America and is considered an ornamental plant. The Satin Pothos was first introduced to the US in the 1930s and became popular as an indoor plant because of its attractive dramatic foliage.
If youre like most people, you probably have at least one pet in your home. And if you have a plant, theres a good chance its a satin pothos. This vinelike plant is known for its lush, deep green leaves and purple flowers. Satin pothos is a great plant for both indoor and outdoor use, and it can be easily propagated from stem cuttings. Here are some tips on keeping this vinelike plant healthy and happy
The Satin Pothos is one of the most popular houseplants. It gets its name from the delicate, satiny leaves that are a deep green in color. The plant is native to India and grows best in indirect sunlight. The Satin Pothos can be propagated from cuttings taken from mature plants.
Satin Pothos is a popular plant in popculture. It has been used in several movies and TV shows, including The Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. People also often use it as a floral decoration.
Satin Pothos is a houseplant that is known for its glossy, black leaves and clusters of white flowers. Satin Pothos is a slowgrowing plant that can take up to six years to grow to full size. The benefits of having a Satin Pothos as a houseplant include Satin Pothos is low maintenance, requiring little to no water or fertilization. Satin Pothos is attractive and can add contrast and beauty to any room. Satin Pothos is tolerant of low light levels and can be placed anywhere in the home, including in front of windows or near artificial light sources.