Swiss cheese monsteras are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow and maintain. Second, they produce beautiful flowers that can be used in arrangements or as part of a garden. And finally, the fruit is delicious and can be eaten fresh or used in recipes.
Monstera Adansonii ‘Swiss Cheese’ – 6″ Pot
15 in stock
If youre looking for a unique and interesting plant to add to your garden, we suggest you give Monstera a try. This species of plants, known as Swiss Cheese Monstera, are characterized by their large, jagged leaves and flower heads that resemble stacks of cheese.Swiss Cheese Monstera can grow up to six feet tall and five feet wide, making them perfect for larger gardens or even as standalone plants. They are easy to care for – just water them regularly and fertilize when needed – and are perfect for any climate zone.
- Adds unique and interesting foliage to your garden
- Easy to care for - just water and fertilize when needed
- Grow anywhere, in any climate zone
- Swiss Cheese Monstera is a species of plants, known for their large jagged leaves
- These plants grow up to six feet tall and five feet wide
- These easy to care for plants only need regular water
- Beautiful Swiss Cheese Monstera Monstera Deliciosa
- This plant native to the Himalayas is easy to care for; just water regularly and fertilize as needed
- Perfect for any climate zone
- Swiss Cheese Monstera is a great plant for unique and interesting accents
- It is easy to care for- just water regularly and fertilize when needed
- Swiss Cheese Monstera can grow in any climate
- This plant is perfect for warmer and drier climates with regular watering.
- Growth is rapid and can get up to six feet tall with a five foot spread.
- The flowers are edible, as they taste like mildly chewy cheese.