Fairy washboard hawthias are a type of succulent that is native to South Africa. They are popular houseplants because they are easy to care for and they have a unique appearance. The leaves of a Fairy washboard hawthia are thick and fleshy with white stripes running down the center. These plants can tolerate low light and drought conditions, making them ideal for people who do not have a lot of time to care for their plants. Fairy washboard hawthias are also relatively low maintenance, only needing to be watered every few weeks.
Fairy Washboard Haworthia – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
The Fairy Washboard Haworthia (Haworthia attenuata) is a small succulent that originates from South Africa. It gets its name from the white banding on its leaves, which resemble a washboard. The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is a low-maintenance plant that is perfect for beginners. Keep reading to learn more about how to care for this pretty succulent!
FAIRY WASHBOARD HAWORTHIA Features
- -Low maintenance
- -Perfect for new succulent gardeners
- -Smoothing white bands on leaves that resemble a washboard
- The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is about 6-8 inches in size, but might grow to be larger
- Place the succulent outside with filtered light from a window if you wish. It can survive as low as half sun!
- This plant requires very little maintenance. If over watered it will result in rot and death – so dont overwater!
- Rootsystems - Customer Service Team
- Origin: South Africa
- For beginners
- Two variegated-textured leaves that resemble a washboard
- Displays the accurate time with a battery light indicator
- Press power button to turn on toothbrush, dont press and release button more than once: Wait until teeth have been cleaned before turning off the brush
- Two intensity settings: The product works under 16 ounce of water pressure. Toothbrush will stop working if it comes into contact with anything other than water
- Brush head replacement reminder when bristles are worn down, up to 2x more effective at removing plaque than manual toothbrushing
The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is a type of succulent plant that is native to South Africa. It gets its name from the wavy, washboard-like patterns on its leaves. These plants are relatively easy to care for and make great houseplants.The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is believed to have first been discovered in the late 1800s by a British botanist named William Haworth. He found them growing in the wild in South Africa and was fascinated by their unique appearance. He eventually brought some of these plants back to England, where they became popular among gardeners and plant collectors.Today, the Fairy Washboard Haworthia is widely available and can be found in many nurseries and garden centers. They make great houseplants and are relatively easy to care for. If you’re looking for a unique plant to add to your collection, the Fairy Washboard Haworthia is a great choice!
One of the best things about having a Fairy Washboard Haworthia plant is that they make great pets! These little plants are easy to care for and are very low maintenance, which makes them the perfect addition to any home.Fairy Washboard Haworthias are also known as Zebra Plants or Zebra Haworthias, and they are native to South Africa. These plants get their name from their unique striped leaves, which resemble a zebras coat.Fairy Washboard Haworthias make great houseplants because they are very tolerant of both low light and low water conditions. In fact, these plants will actually do better if they are allowed to dry out between watering. This makes them ideal for those who often forget to water their plants!If youre looking for a plant that is both unique and easy to care for, then a Fairy Washboard Haworthia is the perfect choice for you!
1. The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is a type of succulent plant that is native to South Africa. 2. The plant gets its name from its leaves, which are covered in white spots that look like a washboard. 3. The plant is a popular choice for gardens and indoor plants because it is easy to care for and doesnt require much water. 4. The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is not toxic to humans or animals, making it a safe choice for homes with pets and children. 5. The plant can tolerate some shade, but it prefers bright, direct sunlight. 6. The Fairy Washboard Haworthia can be propagated from leaf cuttings or offsets. 7. If youre looking for a unique plant to add to your collection, the Fairy Washboard Haworthia is a great choice!
Haworthia is a genus of about 80 species of small succulent plants in the family Asphodelaceae. Native to southern Africa, they are commonly found in the Cape Provinces and the northern part of KwaZulu-Natal. The genus was named after British botanist Adrian Haworth.The Fairy Washboard Haworthia is one of the more popular species due to its unique appearance. It has thick, fleshy leaves that are arranged in a rosette pattern and are covered with white spots or streaks. The plant gets its common name from the raised white lines on the leaves that resemble a washboard.Due to its unusual appearance, the Fairy Washboard Haworthia has been featured in several pieces of pop culture. In the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion, one of the main characters, Asuka Langley Soryu, has a potted Fairy Washboard Haworthia on her windowsill. In the manga series Death Note, the character Misa Amane also has a potted Fairy Washboard Haworthia in her apartment. And in the video game Animal Crossing: New Leaf, one of the possible furniture items that can be obtained is a Fairy Washboard
One of the benefits of a Fairy Washboard Haworthia as a houseplant is its ability to purify the air. This plant is known to remove toxins from the air, making it a perfect choice for those looking for an easy way to improve their indoor air quality. Additionally, the Fairy Washboard Haworthia is known for its low maintenance needs, making it a great option for busy people or those new to plant care.