Kolby air plants are popular for a number of reasons. They are easy to care for, require little water, and can tolerate a wide range of light levels. Additionally, they make excellent houseplants or office plants, as they help purify the air.
Tillandsia Air Plant Kolby – 3 Pack
Out of stock
The Kolby Air Plant is an easy-to-care-for houseplant that gets its name from its unique ability to absorb water and nutrients through its leaves. If youre looking for a plant that can tolerate neglect and still look beautiful, the Kolby Air Plant is the perfect choice!
- No soil or pot needed
- Gets nutrients and water through leaves
- Ready-to-use, just add water
- Upright growing design with wire mesh reservoir to collect excess liquid
- Comes in multiple colors
- Description: Landscaping your home indoors? Looking for a quick and easy way to make your space a little more inviting? Consider the Kolby Air Plant! Despite the common misconception that plants need dirt, youll find that the Kolby plant doesnt require any pots at all because it gets its nutrients from its leaves. Plus, if you neglect your plant, it still grows beautifully! Rain forest plant experts say that this houseplant accommodates even the laziest of gardeners. So what are you waiting for? Contact Starlite Gardens to learn more about adding this beautiful beauty to your space today!.
- The Kolby is an easy-to-cure houseplant with a low maintenance cycle
- Consumes less water than plants that use moisture from their soil
- Great for someone who likes the benefits of a plant without the fuss
- Easy to care for
- Best in low light
- Great for offices, living rooms, bedrooms
- Indoors or on patios and decks
- Does not require soil to grow
- Appears mist-covered when watered
- Grows up to a foot in height