The popularity of silver dollar Crassulas is due to their striking appearance and the fact that they are very easy to grow. They make a great addition to any garden or container, and can be grown in a variety of climates.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Succulent Crassula ‘Silver Dollar’ – 4″ Pot
Silver Dollar Crassula is a genus of flowering plants in the sunflower family. They are native to southwestern North America, from California east to Texas and north to New Mexico. The genus is named for the silver dollars that were once abundant in the area where they grew.
SILVER DOLLAR CRASSULA Features
- Low growing succulent thats perfect for a small space
- Box includes Pencil Rocket and extra S.D.C
- Silver Dollar Crassula is an easy low-maintenance plant perfect for a desk, in the kitchen, or alongside you on any adventure!
- Silver Dollar Crassula has large, brightly-colored flowers on 2-foot tall spike
- Hardy to mild temps in the winter, but is susceptible to frost
- Soil: Average soil requirements
- Light: Full sun or light shade with partial shade best
- Watering: Keep slightly moist during dry periods
- Hardiness Zones: USDA Hardiness Zone 10
- Plant size: 6 to 12 inch diameter
- Crystal-forming limestone substrate that is easy to keep moist in your house
- Plants blooming in fall will produce a moody shade of light green
- Low Maintenance Houseplant
- Adds color to any room or office
- Grows 8″ tall
- The plant is fast-growing, deciduous, and reasonably aggressive. It has a shallow and greatly enlarged tuberous root system that spreads horizontally from the base. It is an annual or short-lived perennial that grows in moist places near water with an extensive growing range. Individual leaves are 3 to 10 long and 2 wide with untoothed edges. The flowers are borne above an umbrella of 3 tall spikes of bright red bracts, which may be sticky for added protection against sunlight.
The Silver Dollar Crassula is a succulent that has been around for centuries. The plant is native to the Western United States, and was first discovered in the 1860s. The plant was given its name because of its silver-colored leaves and flowers.The Silver Dollar Crassula is a popular houseplant because of its easy care requirements and beautiful flowers. The succulent can be grown in a wide range of climates, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It can be grown in a variety of soils, but prefers rich, moist soil.
If you have a pet or live in a house with other pets, then you know that sometimes they can be a bit of a nuisance. One common pet that can be bothersome is a dog. Dogs love to chew on things, and silver dollar crassula plants are one of the things that they love to chew on. If your silver dollar crassula plant is being chewed on by your dog, there are a few things that you can do to stop the chewing. First, make sure that your plant is well-cared for. If it isnt getting enough water or sunlight, then your dog is likely going to try to chew it up. Secondly, make sure that you keep your dog away from the plant. If hes getting close enough to chew on it, then hes going to get bit by the plant if he tries to eat it. And lastly, use some type of deterrent if your dog is starting to become too troublesome. There are many different types of deterrents out there, so find one that works best for you and your situation.
The Silver Dollar Crassula is a succulent plant that can grow up to two feet tall. The leaves are green and oval shaped, and the flowers are yellow and shaped like a dollar. The Silver Dollar Crassula is native to the US Southwest, and is considered an endangered species.Fun facts about the Silver Dollar Crassula: -The flowers are shaped like a dollar -The plant can grow up to two feet tall -The leaves are green and oval shaped
Silver Dollar Crassula is one of those plants that you might not think about, but once you see it, you cant forget it. This succulent has been in pop culture for a while now. You see Silver Dollar Crassula in the background of films and TV shows, often used as a filler plant or added for visual interest. Take a look at some examples of Silver Dollar Crassula in pop culture: 1. In the movie The Hangover, Max is seen using Silver Dollar Crassula as a background plant in his hotel room. 2. In the show Narcos, Pablo Escobars mansion features a large Silver Dollar Crassula in the living room. 3. In the movie John Wick, Keanu Reeves character has several silver dollar crassulas on his patio. 4. In the show Stranger Things, Eleven uses Silver Dollar Crassula as a key prop in her escape from Hawkins Lab.
If youre looking for a low-maintenance houseplant that will add some color and vibrancy to your home, a silver dollar crassula might be the perfect choice. This type of plant is easy to care for, and it has several benefits that make it a popular choice among homeowners. Here are four reasons why adding a silver dollar crassula to your home is a good idea: 1. Silver dollar crassulas are easy to grow. These plants are tolerant of a variety of conditions, so they can be placed in almost any area of the home. They also dont require a lot of attention, so you can simply water them as needed and let them grow without interference. 2. Silver dollar crassulas are low-maintenance plants. This means that you wont have to spend hours cleaning them or trying to keep them healthy. All you need to do is give them regular water and occasional fertilization, and theyll be just fine. 3. Silver dollar crassulas add character and color to any room. These plants come in various colors, so they can be used to create a colorful accent in any room in the house. You can also use