Arboricola Schefflera are popular because they are easy to care for and look great in any environment. They can be grown indoors or outdoors and are resistant to pests and diseases.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Schefflera Arboricola ‘Umbrella’ in 6″ Nursery Pot
Arboricola Schefflera, or the Arboricola Schefflera, is a type of tree that grows in humid tropical climates. The tree is often seen as an attractive addition to landscaping as it has long, slender branches and leaves that are green on top and white on the bottom.
ARBORICOLA SCHEFFLERA Features
- Arboricola Schefflera generally grows to a height of 7-15 ft. It has green on top and white on the bottom
- The tree is attractive addition to landscaping
- Produces dull green, striped leaves that are 2-3 ft. long
- Has long leaves and roots
- Arboretum - Drying Agents- 20 Ct
- Pesticide Free- It has never been for sale in the U.S.
- Arboricola Schefflera has a slightly corky surface and is also known as Schefflera, Umbrella Plant, Moss Ball Tree |
- Often seen as an attractive addition for humid tropical climates due to its long, slender branches and leaves that are green on top and white on the bottom
- Presence on Amazon can be seen as a sign of things to come, especially if you have high expectations for the tree
- Great for families who enjoy outdoor activities
- Looking for a fast-growing shrub/tree with thick black, green, and silver leaves that can withstand wind and survive neglect even when not cared for? Look no further. The Arboricola Schefflera is a plant that promises to thrive in almost any type of condition you could imagine.
Schefflera arboricola is a tree-like shrub that originates from the tropical and subtropical regions of South America. The Arboricola Schefflera is a unique species because it can grow in both wet and dry climates. The Arboricola Schefflera typically grows to a height of 6 to 12 feet, with a spread of 3 to 5 feet.The Arboricola Schefflera was originally discovered by Dr. Johann Georg Scheffler in Brazil in 1786. He named the new species after his friend, the German botanist, Elias Magnus Fries. The Arboricola Schefflera is considered a rare plant because it is difficult to cultivate and withstand cold weather conditions. However, with the help of dedicated gardeners, the Arboricola Schefflera has become increasingly popular in recent years.
Arboricola Schefflera are great plants for pets because they have a low water needs, relatively fast growth rates, and are hardy in most climates. These plants make great additions to any home or office because they can add beauty, distinction, and interest without taking up a lot of space.
The Arboricola Schefflera, also known as the Monkey Puzzle Tree or the Schefflera Arborescens, is a tropical tree that can grow up to 30 feet tall. The Arboricola Schefflera is native to Brazil, and is considered a threatened species in its natural habitat. It is commonly used in landscape design because of its beauty and long life span.Fun Facts about the Arboricola Schefflera:-The Arboricola Schefflera is one of the few trees that can grow upside down. -The Arboricola Schefflera can live for up to 100 years, and has a lifespan of up to 300 years when grown in a pot.
The Arboricola Schefflera, also known as the umbrella tree, is a popular indoor plant that is often used in pottery and glassblowing. Arboricola Schefflera was named after the Swiss botanist Johann Georg Scheffler, who described it in 1856.
If youre on the search for a low-maintenance houseplant, Arboricola Schefflera is a great option. With leaves that are about a foot long, this plant can grow quite large if given the right conditions - perfect for those with limited space. Plus, its branches often retain their shape even when repotted, making it an easy choice for indoor plants.Another benefit to Arboricola Schefflera is its ability to thrive in low light levels. Since most of the plants foliage is hidden beneath the soil surface, it doesnt need as much sunlight as other types of plants. Plus, Schefflera tolerates indoor humidity levels well, so you can keep your plant indoors all year round without having to worry about it drying out.If youre looking for a low-maintenance houseplant that can grow large and look great indoors, Arboricola Schefflera is a great option.