Silver Splash Pothos are popular for a few reasons. Firstly, they grow quickly so you can get a lot of plants in a short time. Secondly, they look great in any setting and are very easy to care for. Lastly, they provide good pest control, especially against spiders and other insects.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Pothos ‘Silver Splash’ – 6″ Pot
Pothos is an easy-to-grow, low-maintenance plant that can add interest and texture to any room in your home. Indoors or out, Silver Splash Pothos is a great choice for anyone who wants an easy-to-care-for plant that looks great year round.
SILVER SPLASH POTHOS Features
- Low water needs, up to 5 hours between watering cycles
- Carefully textured leaves make it a great plant for any interior design style
- Fertilize with a standard houseplant fertilizer in spring and fall
- Potted plant comes in 3-inch pot
- Indoor and outdoor ferns that reach up to 3 feet
- Ideal for decorating bare corners, entryways, and coffee tables
- Low-maintenance - no messy soil or water required
- Keeps its size, never droops because of its USDA Certification
- Low growing pothos and easy care
- Silver spruce bark with silver leaves and stems
- Indoor or outdoor - great looking year round contrast plant
- Pothos is a durable, easy-to-grow plant
- Silver Splash Pothos has natural silver leaves that create beautiful contrast with surrounding decor
- Silver Splash Pothos quickly adds interest to any room with its unique silver leaves and is great for beginners
- Pothos plants thrive on neglect. Keep them in bright areas to allow maximum light conditions but dont worry about watering
- The plant can be mounted on the wall or allowed to drape over furniture
- If desired, the leaves can be mixed with moss for added texture
The Silver Splash Pothos is a type of climbing vine found in the wild in Central and South America. Its name comes from its characteristic silvercolored latex sap that spills from wounds made by its sharp thorns. The Silver Splash Pothos is also popular for its attractive foliage and fragrant flowers.
The Silver Splash Pothos plant is a great addition to any home. This lowmaintenance plant can be placed in any room, and it will add some muchneeded color and life to the space. The Silver Splash Pothos is a easytocarefor plant that requires little water, and it will reward you with beautiful flowers and healthy foliage. If you are looking for a new addition to your home, the Silver Splash Pothos is a great choice.
The Silver Splash Pothos Echinochloa crusgalli is a flowering vine that can be found in Southern and Central America. The Silver Splash Pothos is also known as the Green Jewel Plant, and the Green Tiger Vine. The Silver Splash Pothos is a fastgrowing vine that can reach up to 15 feet in length. It has smooth, green leaves that are oval in shape and have serrated edges. The flowers on the Silver Splash Pothos are white with pink or purple accents. The flowers on the Silver Splash Pothos are pollinated by bees, but they can also be selfpollinated if they are planted near otherSilver Splash Pothos plants. The leaves of the Silver Splash Pothos are edible and can be used in salads or as a side dish. The roots of the Silver Splash Pothos can also be used in herbal remedies or as a dietary supplement.
Silver Splash Pothos has been popping up in pop culture lately. Heres a look at how the smallsized fern is being used in art, fashion, and even food.
A Silver Splash Pothos is a lowmaintenance houseplant that can add drama and interest to any room. Here are five reasons why you should add one to your home 1. Theyre easy to care for Silver Splash Pothos require very little water, fertilizer, or pruning. If you notice them getting thirsty, give them a little water but dont overdo it they like a moist environment but dont need excessive humidity.2. Theyre resistant to pests and disease Silver Splash Pothos are especially resistant to spider mites and aphids, making them an ideal plant for people with allergies or sensitive skin.3. Theyre colorful Not only do Silver Splash Pothos add beauty and vibrancy to any room, their variegated leaves change color throughout the year from bright silver in the winter to a deeper green in the summer.4. They have interesting leaf shapes Some of the most common leaf shapes for Silver Splash Pothos include arrowheads, hearts, and triangles.5. They make great houseplants A Silver Splash Pothos is perfect for anyone who wants an easyto