Silver Splash Pothos are popular in homes and gardens because of their attractive foliage and striking color. These plants grow well in a variety of soils and can be propagated by division or root cutting.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Pothos ‘Silver Splash’ – 4″ Pot
If youre looking for an attractive, low-maintenance plant to add some life to your homes decor, then you should definitely consider adding a silver splash pothos to your collection. These plants are easy to care for and come in a variety of colors and patterns, so theres sure to be one that will look great in your home.
SILVER SPLASH POTHOS Features
- The Silver Thimble Pothos trees comes in four beautiful hues: yellow, multicolored, red and white blooms.
- Old growth silver thimble pothos can grow up to 36 inches wide and 24 inches tall.
- In fact, the Silver Thimpuls is one of the easiest plants to grow by simply watering them occasionally.
- Super simple adorning type of plant--much easier than a cactus!
- Because they dont require a lot of space, a single Silver Thimpuls should last you years!
- Avery plant that will be as easy to decorate with as it was to care for
- Plants can be easily transported
- Fast-growing, low maintenance plant thats so easy to take care of
- The variety of colors, patterns, and sizes make it a great option for any home
- Grows up to 18 inches tall with multiple branching, sometimes on the ceiling
- Happy and healthy plants that need little water and feed
- Enjoy indoor plants year-round with these low-maintenance silver splash pothos
- This plant only needs to be watered when the soil dries out.
- Unlike most plants, it doesnt require a large amount of light
- Silver splash pothos only cost $9.99
- Tolerates indirect sunlight
- Light fragrant leaves
- Sympaatic plant for cats and birds
- Blooms in spring, summer, or fall making it a year round plant. The leaves start off pale and turn deep green as this plant ages.
The Silver Splash Pothos is a climbing plant that is native to the Amazon rainforest. The Silver Splash Pothos is a popular houseplant because of its easy care and beautiful flower display.The Silver Splash Pothos was first discovered in the 1960s, and was originally called the Brazilian Pothos. The Silver Splash Pothos is very similar to the common Pothos, but has a silver appearance instead of green. The Silver Splash Pothos grows up to 18 inches tall and has fragrant, green leaves that are covered in small bumps. The Silver Splash Pothos flowers are purple and have a silver center. The flowers are pollinated by tiny insects, and the flowers will continue to grow after they have been pollinated.The Silver Splash Pothos is a popular houseplant because it is easy to care for and has beautiful flower displays. The Silver Splash Pothos can be propagated by dividing the roots, or by taking stem cuttings.
The silver splash pothos is a popular houseplant that can thrive in a variety of environments. These plants are easy to grow, require little care, and make great additions to any home. Whether you need a small accent plant or something to spruce up an empty corner, these plants are perfect for you. In this blog post, we will discuss the key things to know about these plants, including how to grow them, care for them, and how to tell if theyre happy.If youre thinking of adding a silver splash pothos to your home, be sure to read our blog post first! Well discuss the key things you need to know before getting your plants and help you choose the best one for your needs. After that, its just a matter of following our simple growing instructions and enjoying your new addition!
The Silver Splash Pothos is a popular houseplant that originates from South America. It is considered to be a good houseplant for beginners because it is easy to care for and has few requirements. The Silver Splash Pothos grows best in a bright, humid environment and should be watered regularly.
Silver Splash Pothos is one of the more popular houseplants, and for good reason. This easytocarefor plant is a great addition to any home or office, and it can thrive in a wide variety of settings. Here are five reasons you should add Silver Splash Pothos to your collection1 Its decorative Silver Splash Pothos is a beautiful plant that can add a touch of elegance to any space.2 Its lowmaintenance Silver Splash Pothos doesnt need a lot of maintenance, and it can be left alone most of the time.3 Its droughtresistant Silver Splash Pothos is resistant to drought, so it will be happy in a wide variety of settings.4 Its easy to propagate You can easily grow new Silver Splash Pothos plants from cuttings.5 Its fun to grow Growing Silver Splash Pothos is a fun experience that will reward you with beautiful plants.
If youre looking for a lowmaintenance houseplant that can add some visual interest to your home, a silver splash pothos is definitely worth considering. Here are just a few of the benefits of this plant Silver splash pothos are very easy to care for, requiring little in the way of fertilization or watering. Just make sure to water them regularly and avoid overwatering.They have triangular leaves and grow up to 12 inches tall.Their flowers are very colorful, ranging from yellow to orange to red.They can live for up to 10 years if cared for properly.