Silver Splash Pothos are popular in homes and gardens because of their attractive foliage and striking color. These plants grow well in a variety of soils and can be propagated by division or root cutting.
Pothos ‘Silver Splash’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
If youre looking for an attractive, low-maintenance plant to add some life to your homes decor, then you should definitely consider adding a silver splash pothos to your collection. These plants are easy to care for and come in a variety of colors and patterns, so theres sure to be one that will look great in your home.
- The Silver Thimble Pothos trees comes in four beautiful hues: yellow, multicolored, red and white blooms.
- Old growth silver thimble pothos can grow up to 36 inches wide and 24 inches tall.
- In fact, the Silver Thimpuls is one of the easiest plants to grow by simply watering them occasionally.
- Super simple adorning type of plant--much easier than a cactus!
- Because they dont require a lot of space, a single Silver Thimpuls should last you years!
- Avery plant that will be as easy to decorate with as it was to care for
- Plants can be easily transported
- Fast-growing, low maintenance plant thats so easy to take care of
- The variety of colors, patterns, and sizes make it a great option for any home
- Grows up to 18 inches tall with multiple branching, sometimes on the ceiling
- Happy and healthy plants that need little water and feed
- Enjoy indoor plants year-round with these low-maintenance silver splash pothos
- This plant only needs to be watered when the soil dries out.
- Unlike most plants, it doesnt require a large amount of light
- Silver splash pothos only cost $9.99
- Tolerates indirect sunlight
- Light fragrant leaves
- Sympaatic plant for cats and birds
- Blooms in spring, summer, or fall making it a year round plant. The leaves start off pale and turn deep green as this plant ages.