Thailand peperomias, also known as piper methysticum, are popular for their strong flavor and long shelf life. Thai peperomias have a complex flavor that can vary depending on the strain and growing conditions. These plants are easy to grow and require little maintenance.
Peperomia Thailand – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
Thailand Peperomia is a succulent plant that is native to Thailand. This plant is closely related to the cactus family and has a long history of being used as a medicinal herb. In recent years, Thailand Peperomia has become popular as a houseplant.
- Peperomia Care Instructions: Keep plant in indirect sunlight, light filtered room., dont water often.
- Succulents do well in average humidity with well-drained potting soil.- Courtesy of Amazon Product Description
- Thai Peperomia produces red or white flowers, delicate leaves and a spiny stem
- Thailand Peperomia is drought tolerant once grown in full sunlight
- The spines on the stem are related to the plants use as a medicinal herb
- A beautiful, succulent plant that is easy to care for
- Dieffenbachia is a beautiful and versatile houseplant that can be propagated easily
- Easy to care for plants
- Plant makes house smell nice
- Comes in an oxygen pack, plastic pot or container and includes instructions of how to care for the plant
- It doesnt need much light but does need to be watered regularly
- The leaves are often used as a tea bag or added to soups and salads
- Makes a great gift idea
- -Quickly turn a bland space into an exciting one with Thailand Peperomia
- -Scatter these colorful plants throughout your living area for dramatic results
- -Huge, attractive petals on this plant will allow you to capture so much sunlight, creating bright and cheery spaces
- -Fun to handle, care for and water