The popularity of parlor palms is due to their unique appearance and the many ways that they can be used in homes and businesses. Parlor palms are often used in patios and entrances because of their impressive height and width. They are also popular as focal points in gardens or as part of a landscape.Parlor palms are easy to care for and can withstand a variety of climates. They are also tolerant of salt water, making them ideal for coastal areas. Their long stem makes them versatile as indoor or outdoor plants, and they can be arranged in clusters or single trees.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Parlor Palm – 4″ Pot
Are you looking for a new way to add an interesting element to your home décor? If so, you may be interested in trying out a parlor palm. These plants are unique in that they can grow relatively small – perfect for putting into small spaces like the corner of a room or on a ledge. Plus, their colorful leaves and flowering spikes are sure to make a big impression.
PARLOR PALM Features
- 70 years distributor guarantee
- 100% renewable - no need to add any toxic chemicals or fertilizers
- Cleans indoor and outdoor air in your home, providing rich oxygen for all life
- Beautiful, satin, gray-green leaves that are resistant to scorch and insects
- Plant can withstand low humidity without dropping leaves
- Has minimal roots for easy plant care
- Gardens will be much more beautiful with the vibrant colors and floral displays
- Perfect for homes of all shapes, sizes, and budgets
- Can grow small
- Leaves and flowering spikes are vibrant
- Sarracenia Densa - flowers in January-February depending on rainfall
- These plants are unique in that they can grow relatively small - perfect for putting into small spaces like the corner of a room or on a ledge. Plus, their colorful leaves and flowering spikes are sure to make a big impression.
- With an assortment of shapes, sizes and other varieties allow you to find the perfect fit-and-finish plant thats right for your office décor needs
- This plant can grow small in a large pot and make an attractive addition to any room.
- Pyrabue is one of the finest examples of parlor palms. With highly unusual features that stand out significantly from the rest, this species puts all others to shame with its unique qualities.
- Unlike other plants with long stems, Pyrabue is short and bushy, making it ideal for those tight areas where many other types of plants would not fit. With its prolific patterned colors it can make the most mundane everything seem exciting while also being very eye-catching.
The Parlor Palm is a type of palm tree that is native to the United States. The Parlor Palm is a slowgrowing palm tree that can grow up to 30 feet tall. The Parlor Palm is known for its unique fanshaped leaves and its attractive parlorlike trunk. The lumber from the Parlor Palm is used to create furniture and other items.
The parlor palm is a beautiful palm that can be found in many homes. It is a popular choice for indoor plants because it has a low water needs and it looks great in any room. One of the best things about parlor palms is that they are great pets. They are easy to take care of and they make great conversation starters.
The Parlor Palm is a type of palm tree that is native to the southeastern United States. The Parlor Palm is a slow growing palm tree that can reach heights of up to 30 feet tall. The Parlor Palm is known for its large, fanshaped leaves and its Flowering Branch, which is an upright stem that can be up to 6 feet tall. The Parlor Palm is also known for its impressive flower clusters, which can be up to 12 feet in diameter.
Parlor palms are used in many movies and TV shows as a setting. They are often seen in Victorianstyle homes. Some popular examples include The Office, Downton Abbey, and The Crown.
A parlor palm is a versatile plant that can add beauty and function to any room in your home. Here are some of the benefits of having a parlor palm as a houseplant Parlor palms are easy to care for, and they do not require much water or sunlight. You can mist them or allow them to dry out between waterings. They are ideal for areas that receive a lot of sunlight, such as the front or back porch. They can also be placed near a window if you want to enjoy their beauty in the morning or evening light. Parlor palms are great plants for adding humidity and CO2 levels to a room. Simply place the palm near an open window or door, and let the moist air circulate around it. Parlor palms make excellent floor plants because they have thick trunks and small leaves that do not require much pruning.