Silver Sparkle Nettles are popular for their bright, sparkling colors and unique shape. They are also known for their medicinal properties, which make them a valuable addition to herbal remedies.
Nettle ‘Silver Sparkle’ – 4″ Pot
11 in stock
The Silver Sparkle Nettle is a beautiful plant that can be found throughout much of North America. Its a member of the buttercup family, and it has long, spindly stems that reach up to three feet tall. The leaves are oval-shaped and green, with a silver sheen on them. The flowers are small and yellow, and they appear in clusters at the top of the plants.The Silver Sparkle Nettle is used as an herbal remedy for a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Its also been used to treat urinary tract infections and other physical ailments.
- Beautiful plant that can be found throughout most of North America
- Used as an herbal remedy for a variety of physical ailments, including anxiety, depression, insomnia and urinary tract infections
- Improves blood circulation and helps create a sense of well-being
- Nettle is a blue-green plant that is known for its silver sheen
- Its also been used as an herbal remedy for various health ailments
- It is fast growing, reaching up to 3 feet tall
- A beautiful, long-lived plant with silver leaves
- Used as an herbal remedy for a variety of issues, such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- A pretty, silver plant
- Good for insomnia, anxiety, depression
- Spring flowering perennial whose edible flowers secrete nitric oxide.
- Local natives of the US, Canada and Europe that tolerate shady and wet weather
- Nettle leaves are high in vitamins D and A, and can be eaten like spinach