If youre looking to treat a babys rash, look no further than baby tear nettle. These delicate little plants have been used by mothers for centuries to soothe their babies skin. And now you can use them too! Here are four reasons why baby tear nettles are so popular1 Theyre gentle on the skin.Unlike many other herbs that can be harsh on the skin, baby tear nettles are gentle and effective at stemming the production of redness and swelling.2 Theyre affordable.Most baby tear nettles can be found at your local health food store or grocery store for a very reasonable price. Plus, they typically last quite a while, so youll only need to purchase them once or twice.3 Theyre versatile.Baby tear nettles can be used in both topical and oral form to treat various skin conditions. So not only are they gentle on the skin, but they also have the potential to treat a variety of ailments.4 Theyre ecofriendly.Since baby tear nettles dont require much in the way of care, theyre also ecofriendly—
Nettle ‘Baby’s Tear’ – 3″ Pot
Out of stock
The Baby Tear Nettle is a wildflower that can be found throughout the United States. This perennial herb has small, round leaves and grows up to 2 feet tall. The Baby Tear Nettle is known for its medicinal properties, specifically its ability to heal wounds and relieve pain.
- The Baby Tear Nettle is a wildflower that can be found throughout the United States. This perennial herb has small, round leaves and grows up to two feet tall. The Baby Tear Nettle is known for its medicinal properties, specifically its ability to heal wounds and relieve pain.
- Increase your daily intake of antioxidants with this bright-blue plant
- Relieves symptoms like pain or inflammation and encourages clear skin
- Frequent wildcrafting of Medicinal plants like the Baby Tear Nettle can help maintain their abundance
- The plant can be dried and placed in a bag or else used fresh.
- Has a soothing scent.
- Baby Tear Net his wild-flowers come from the deep, rich forests
- Roots repair cracked skin in as little as 10 minutes
- May relieve pain from arthritis, back injuries, insect bites and stings, sprains, and bleeding ulcers
- Soothes mild sore throats and fevers by decreasing inflammation