The Marginata Cane Dracaena is a popular choice for a pet because of its striking looks and its easy-care requirements. This species is tolerant of both low light and high humidity, making it a good choice for beginners.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Dracaena Marginata Cane – 4″ Pot
Marginata Cane Dracaena is a tropical hardwood tree that ranges from Mexico to Bolivia and Brazil. It is a valuable lumber tree, used to make furniture, building materials, and other products.Marginata Cane Dracaena – Latin name: Dracaena marginata
Description: Marginata Cane Dracaena is a medium-sized tree that ranges in height from 25 to 50 feet tall. The bark is light brown in color and rough in texture. The leaves are alternate, have a smooth surface, and are set close together on the stem. The flowers are white and borne in clusters at the end of the branches. The fruit is a capsule that contains two seeds.
MARGINATA CANE DRACAENA Features
- -The leaves are silvery and glossy, their upper surfaces smooth, the underside with stems coated with a velvety wool.
- -A selection of Marginata Cane Dracaena has a crown that is at least 6 inches in diameter and has 9 or more branching points coming off of it
- This plant rhizomes divide easily and make an excellent addition to low light, high humidity environments - It is a tropical hardwood tree that can be used to make quality furniture, maintaining hardwoods in furnishings as well as building materials
- The margins on the leaves are fringed
- The flowers are white and borne in clusters at the end of the branches
- Each fruit contains two seeds
- Characteristic, hardwood species with a domed-shaped crown and visually striking light-green bark
- Popular with interior designers and architects including Joey Moebson, Bob Moore, and Bart Lott in their collections
- Bull nose allow you to use rings to join wood cuts when working with patterns
- Columns that support medium and large pieces
- Yellow flowers
- Light brown bark
- Rough texture
- Smooth surface
- Alternate leaves, small trunks
The Marginata Cane Dracaena is a type of dracaena that originated in India. The Marginata Cane Dracaena is an extremely popular plant for indoor cultivation, because of its easy care requirements and striking appearance. The Marginata Cane Dracaena has dark green leaves and a bright yellow spination on the leaves.
Marginata Cane Dracaena plants provide striking colors in any home. They grow quickly, providing a lot of ornamental foliage in a short time. Marginata Cane Dracaena plants are easy to care for, requiring little water and fertilizer. Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this can cause them to fade.
The Marginata Cane Dracaena is a beautiful and exotic plant that can be found in the wilds of Africa and Asia. Here are some fun facts about this plant: -The Marginata Cane Dracaena is one of the few plants that can produce both flowers and scales. -The Marginata Cane Dracaena grows to be up to six feet tall and has long, slender spines along its stem. -The Marginata Cane Dracaena is used as an ornamental plant in homes around the world.
The Marginata Cane Dracaena, also known as the fringe-headed dracaena, is a popular pet in homes across the world. It has an elegant, fringed tail that can be distinguished from other dracaenas by its long upper lip. The Marginata Cane Dracaena is native to South Africa, and can be found in many pet stores and online retailers. The Marginata Cane Dracaena is a popular pet for people who love reptiles and want something different than the common green or red snake. The Marginata Cane Dracaena is a docile animal that can be trained to do tricks and move around on a leash. It is also easy to get along with other pets and children.
A Marginata Cane Dracaena is a low-maintenance houseplant that can provide many benefits for your home. These plants are valued for their dramatic, graceful appearance and easy care. Here are some of the benefits of owning a Marginata Cane Dracaena as a houseplant: - They are great indoor plants because they do not require much water or sunlight. - They have beautiful, shiny leaves and can create a stunning focal point in any room. - They arePollinator Friendly and can help to promote the growth of other plants in your home.