Janet Craig dracaenas are popular for a few reasons. First of all, they are very easy to care for. They require little water and fertilizer, and they do not need a lot of sunlight. Second, they are very colorful. Third, they are relatively inexpensive. Fourth, they are versatile in the garden. Fifth, they can be kept indoors or outdoors.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Dracaena ‘Janet Craig’ – 6″ Pot
Are you looking for a unique, beautiful plant to add to your home landscaping? Try Janet Craig Dracaena! This hardy and graceful plants can grow well in a wide range of soil types and climates, making it a great choice for anyone.
JANET CRAIG DRACAENA Features
- Drought tolerant, specially adapted to grow in different soil types
- PVC free- water is the perfect humidity
- Indoor uses only, cannot tolerate salt and drought
- Low Light Indoor Plant
- Peaceful Hibiscus like foliage
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Extremely easy to grow, Venus Fly Trap and dragon plant can be propagated from cuttings
- Evergreen indoor or outdoor
- Perfect for offices, living rooms and retail spaces
- Drought tolerant
- Flowers continuously
- New foliage growth year-round
- This living and maintenance-free, easy to care for plant is perfect for anyone looking for an unusual addition to their home.
- Greyish green foliage with a compact nature and dense multi-stemmed growth
- Brightens up any space, indoors or out. This plant needs somewhere to root
- Grows well in most climates, including low light, water and temperature zones
- Plant is hardy and graceful enough for both indoor and outdoor use
The Janet Craig Dracaena Dracaena marginata is a species of lily that originated in Africa. The plant was originally classified under the genus Dendrobium, but was later reclassified as its own genus, Dracaena. The Janet Craig Dracaena is one of the most popular varieties of dracaena, and can be found in many home gardens.
Janet Craig Dracaena plants are perfect for any home. They come in a variety of colors and have a long lifespan. These plants are very easy to take care of and are compatible with most home environments. Janet Craig Dracaena plants are lowmaintenance, so you will not have to worry about them for a long time.
Janet Craig Dracaena, also known as the Dragon Tree, is a succulent plant that is native to Africa. The Janet Craig Dracaena grows up to 15 feet tall and has large leaves that can grow up to 8 inches wide. The stem of the Janet Craig Dracaena is also loaded with spines that can reach up to 2 inches in length. The flowers of the Janet Craig Dracaena are green and have a yellow center.
Janet Craig Dracaena J.C.D. is a very popular houseplant thats often seen in modern homes and offices. The plant is easy to care for, tolerant of a wide range of conditions, and can grow quickly into a large palmlike tree. Janet Craig Dracaena is also known by its Latin name, Dracena dracoides.
If youre looking for a lowmaintenance houseplant that will add beauty and flair to your home, consider planting a Janet Craig Dracaena. This easytogrow plant is perfect for any room in your home, and its numerous benefits make it a great choice for anyone looking for a versatile plant.Here are five reasons why a Janet Craig Dracaena is a great houseplant1. Its Low Maintenance Unlike many other plants that require lots of care, a Janet Craig Dracaena is relatively easy to take care of. Just give it plenty of water and sunlight, and it should be fine.2. Its Beautiful Not only is a Janet Craig Dracaena lowmaintenance, but it also has beautiful foliage that can add color and interest to any room in your home. Its variegated leaves are especially eyecatching.3. Its Versatile A Janet Craig Dracaena can be used in any room in your home, from the Living Room to the Kitchen. Its also great for adding fragrance and flavor to your environment.4. Its Hardy Even if you dont get too much sunlight or water