Pink Guzmanias are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow and maintain. Second, they have beautiful flowers that bloom all summer long. And lastly, they are very inexpensive to purchase.
Bromeliad Guzmania ‘Pink’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
The pink guzmania (Gymnadenia conopsea) is a flowering plant that grows in the subtropics and tropics of North America, South America, and parts of Europe. It is a popular houseplant in temperate climates.In late summer or early fall, the plant produces masses of fragrant flowers that can vary from pale pink to deep purple. The flowers are about 3/4 inch wide with five petals that are spread outwards. The leaves are opposite and lance-shaped, and they grow up to 3 inches long.
- The plant needs a relative humidity in the lower 30 percent.
- If not watered regularly, the plant will start to grow weak leaves near the top of the plant, which indicate that moist conditions have become too dry.
- This is a perennial perennial evergreen flowering houseplant.
- Succulent petals and leaves
- Layers of filial, zygotic and gemmae meristem tissue
- Lobed leaves let water drip off
- Similar Products:
- -This striking flowering plant creates an explosion of color that you can get for a limited time this summer!
- -The flowers start off their amazing purple, but the shades get brighter as they progress. It is unlike anything else in your house and stands out from all others
- -Its long and sturdy leaves also stand out from other plants because of their unique shape.
- -You can store your cuttings through the winter
- Reduces Irritable Bowel Syndrome inflammation
- Improves skin color and texture
- Helps relieve Menieres disease
- Blooms are 2 inches wide at flowering height
- A beautiful and warm plant in any room with a medium light and humidity level
- Grows outside of containers/pots