Autumn ferns have long, slender fronds that are a nice green color and are popular for their needle-like leaves. The leaves form a rosette on the ground and can grow up to 18 inches long. The fern is native to North America and is often found in woods or near streams.
Out of stock
Autumn ferns are a great addition to your garden in the fall. They are easy to grow and can be found at most garden stores. You can also find them online.Autumn ferns have large leaves that are dark green on the top and light green on the bottom. The leaves are lobed and have serrated edges. The ferns grow from a small root system and need good drainage.
- Acts as a ground cover
- Has a low cut leaved and can be used in front of shrubs or bushes
- Leaves are dark green on the top and light green on the bottom
- Grow fern locally in your backyard
- Appraised for pesticide and GMO-free care
- Great for containers and hanging baskets
- * A great addition to your garden
- * Requires good drainage
- * Lasts for months
- * Easy to take care of
- What can you create?
- A fern garden is a great way to show off the beauty of your flowers, among other things. Make sure that you plant autumn ferns in a place that receives decent sun and gets regular water.
- Fall plants are a great addition to your garden
- The leaves on autumn ferns have lobes and serrated edges
- The plant needs good drainage
- Autumn ferns are drought tolerant and grow well in wet or dry locations.
- This plant is also a tempraure sensitive but doesnt need as much to survive during the winter months as it does during warmer temperatures.
- Best grown outdoors in back of beds and borders, containers, hanging baskets, and window boxes. Also make sure to water them every 2-3 days to keep their lush appearance.
- Grows from a small root system