Vera aloes are popular for their medicinal properties. Researchers believe that the oil is effective in treating skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Vera aloes also boast antiinflammatory properties, which can be helpful for people with arthritis or other chronic diseases. The oil is also said to be beneficial for hair and nail health.
Aloe Vera – 6″ Pot
53 in stock
Vera Aloe is a potent plant that has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. It is also known as a natural anti-inflammatory, natural skin healer, and natural insect repellent. In this article, well be exploring some of the benefits of using Vera Aloe as a natural remedy.
- Histamine is a compound that accumulates at different levels in the skin.
- Histamine levels are elevated when your immune system or any ameliorating agents like cortisone, antihistamines, or topical steroids are used to treat the cause of an inflammatory skin issue.
- If Histamine is left untreated and disrupts the balance and stability of cells, it can cause issues for people including itchiness, hives, or even eczema.
- In laboratory tests where a histamine derivative called Diphenhydramine was administered twice a day for two weeks to mice subjected to repeated histamine injections, Vera Aloe was fully capable of reestablishing the conditions necessary for cell repair.
- Reduces inflammation through balancing dermal flora and has multiple benefits including reducing dandruff and cystic acne
- Supports constancy of cellular activity with significant effects on wound healing
- Effective for treating small wounds or burns
- Gentle on skin and will not dry out the skin
- -Vera Aloe produces a remarkable analgesic effect great for muscle relief
- -Vera Aloe also creates a tingling sensation to chill muscle pain
- -As well as relieving inflammation and soreness, Vera Aloe can help with varicose veins, cellulitis, swelling, cracked heals, warts, and seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Contains 6 unique alkaloid compounds. These alkaloids have been shown to reduce inflammation, pain and promote good health
- Considered one of the best leaves on Earth
- In this article, well be looking at different skin repair ingredients and how they can be used as topical treatments.